Donnerstag, 4. Juli 2019

Best gaming CPU 2019: The top AMD and Intel processors for gaming

As we gear up for the launch of AMD’s Ryzen 3000 CPUs on July 7th, I thought it was high time to take a look at all the best gaming CPUs they’ll be going up against. We often don’t think about our CPU as being a vital gaming component, but as you’ll see from my test results below, finding the right processor can make a surprisingly big difference to your PC’s overall gaming performance.

To aid us in our quest to find the best gaming CPU, I’ve tested as many Intel Coffee Lake and AMD Ryzen processors as I’ve been able to get my hands on, right down from entry-level Core i3 and Ryzen 5 CPUs all the way up to the most expensive Core i9s and Ryzen 7s. It’s by no means a complete list of every CPU out there today, but I’ll be updating this article on a regular basis as I get more in for testing and, of course, once we’ve seen what AMD’s high-end Ryzen 3000 CPUs can do as well. Whatever your budget, we’ve got a best gaming CPU recommendation for you.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Jb0aT6
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen