Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019

The Division 2 is free to try in open beta on March 1st

I missed out on the recent beta weekend for The Division 2. After hearing a lot of praise for the loot n’ shooter from folks I trust, I’m glad I get another shot at it before launch – Ubisoft and Massive are opening their doors to everyone on Friday, March 1st. The free beta weekend will run until March 4th, hopefully giving the developers a few days to put out any last fires before it launches on March 15th. While there’s no word on what events they’ll be running during this free beta, I do hope it’ll give players another peek at its endgame surprise. Some talk – and a video on that – below.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2IcYObY
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen