Freitag, 8. Februar 2019

Devil May Cry 5 director could have made Dragon’s Dogma 2 instead

Now that Devil May Cry 5 is almost here, director Hideaki Itsuno has revealed he could have been making a very different sequel instead: a follow-up to Dragon’s Dogma. Capcom’s 2012 fantasy RPG, which came to PC in 2016, is a game I’ve heard people gush about in the same way I do Deadly Premonition, though I’m sorry to say my response has been the same “Uh huh I’ll have to check that out” that people have when I’m on about York and Zach. Itsuno says that Capcom were willing to let him do Devil May Cry 5 or Dragon’s Dogma 2 and, obviously, he chose DMC. Ah, but what could have been… and what might yet be?

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2GhBfx4
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen