Samstag, 14. April 2018

RPS keeps on truckin with American Truck Simulator interview at EGX Rezzed 2018

Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 12.24.12 PM

I, uh, I don’t want to get in trouble here again. I’ve written up a simulator game or two here and accidentally let slip my mask of positivity to reveal that I just do not get the appeal. I’m willing to learn, folks. I’m willing to try. But it is a huge business and there are so many fans, I can accept that I’m wrong. Which is why today’s interview with the team behind American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2, as performed by our very own Adam Smith, is a video worth watching. Even I have found some reasons to take this for a test drive.

No, really. Adam convinced me. And you’re in danger of being convinced too.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2JLD8Av
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen