Montag, 24. August 2020

Skyrim looks like a new game with 300 mods installed

A screenshot of a feasting hall in an ultra-modded version of Skryim. It has god rays and everything looks loads better than normal Skyrim

Nowadays, I’m a Skyrim watcher and not a Skyrim doer. I used to be a doer, but that involved more than just installing the game. I’d start modding, and I wouldn’t stop. Couldn’t stop. I’d spend more time looking for lore appropriate coin distribution than shouting at dragons. Eventually, something would break, and I’d uninstall it, promising that I wouldn’t fall into that hole again.

It’s been a long struggle, but when I stumbled upon YouTube compilations of heavily-modded Elder Scrolls, I finally broke the curse. Some brave souls do the hard work for me, turning the nine-year-old RPG (or four-year-old remaster, or two-year-old VR remake) into PC melting 4K thirst traps. I don’t have time for that. Nor the PC.
(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3gt963w
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen