Samstag, 25. Juli 2020

What are we all playing this weekend?

Vintage cycling fun in an illustration from 'Romances of the Wheel, a collection of romantic cycling tales'.

And that’s it, notE3 is over. Microsoft’s Xbox Games Showcase on Thursday wrapped up the seven-odd weeks of disparate marketing events, and I have to say: I miss E3. Should this be the end of E3, let’s just spread stuff across the whole year, not half-arse it with events spread across the best part of two months. See our E3 tag for eeeverythiiing we posted. I am tired. Which is why I’m taking the next fortnight off work. I’ll see you again in August, which I believe is now called ‘pre-Gamescom.’

What are you playing this weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Eipoiq
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen