Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2020

Townscaper builders are so much more creative than me it's tragic

The Gate of Neptune in Seegrad

Seaside town tool Townscaper is a wonderful little toy for tickling the brain. Developer Oskar Stålberg is known for procedural toys of the same ilk and this one’s really hit on an aesthetic that I can’t get enough of.

The only trouble is, I’m an absolute clod who just endlessly attempts to recreate other things in Townscaper. No, my attempts at building Windfall Island from The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker have not panned out. Please do not ask me about it. Other folks are so much more inspired than me it’s tragic, frankly. Just look at the things they’ve built.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3erXSLG
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen