Mittwoch, 15. Juli 2020

Ooblets is a sickly sweet Poké-like, but it's got me hooked

A screenshot of the player character surrounded by their cute oobletsOoblets

is what it looks like. That can be a bit of a cop out as descriptions go, but I saw almost no footage of it before guessing it was a cross between a Harvest Moon farming/fix-up-the-town game and a Pokémon-style monster collector, and so it is.

But while both those types of game tend to soak up days of my life and leave me with powerful grinder’s remorse, Ooblets feels less insidious than either. Time was going by a lot faster than I’d realised, but not in the mindless haze of repetition or chasing numbers. It’s a good time.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3eycJEp
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen