Freitag, 17. Juli 2020

I like weird storytelling, but even I think Death Stranding is a bit much

A screenshot of Death Stranding with a man called Die Hardman wearing a ridiculous mask

I am big into weird stuff. My tastes lean towards being surprised over being moved, and my favourite games and films and books reflect that. Give me wild fantastical sci-fi first, interesting character arcs second.

So far Death Stranding has given me a very quiet yet very grumpy man while frontloading some of the most delightful nonsense I’ve seen in videogames. I am here for it. I will take all the canister babies Hideo Kojima and his team can throw at me.

Except it might also be a bit much.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/32t7zY3
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen