Montag, 13. Juli 2020

Horizon Zero Dawn's world is beautifully borked – and I can't wait to revisit it on PC

horizon zero dawn sights to behold 1

There’s just four weeks to go now until Horizon Zero Dawn does a massive electric roar and charges towards us through our PC screens, and as RPS’ resident HZD obsessive, I’m excited. And to my own surprise, possibly the thing I’m most excited about is the chance to just drink in the look of the game again. In fact, no. I don’t want to drink it in at all. I want to chug it down as if it were a protein shake, and my eyes were a pair of totally shredded bros.

Possibly because I’ve spent most of my life with PCs some way behind the curve in terms of hardware, I’ve never been that bothered about how games look. But Horizon Zero Dawn is an exception. It looked a couple of years ahead of its time even in 2017 on PS4, and if Katharine’s experimentation with Death Stranding (which uses the same engine) are anything to go by, HZD’s PC port is going to absolutely batter us aesthetically. With this in mind, then, I thought I’d take you on a little sightseeing trip through some of the things I’m most excited to behold with new, muscly eyes.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2C8VBYB
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen