Dienstag, 16. Juni 2020

You might finally have time for Magic: The Gathering thanks to Jumpstart

Like many CCG-curious people, I can’t even think about playing Magic: The Gathering properly. Building a deck from a library of thousands of cards and mechanics makes impossible demands on my time and – frankly – ability. But that’s about to change with Jumpstart, a new format that’s due to launch July 17 on paper and in Magic: The Gathering Arena, its excellent free-to-play PC-based incarnation.

Look, I’m not the only one. “I still have a hard time confidently knowing how many lands to put in my deck,” Mark Heggen tells me. And he’s Magic’s principal product designer. So Jumpstart sounds interesting to me as an official way to play Magic that sidesteps the whole thing.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3d45W4r
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen