Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020

The beeping of the bomb is one of Valorant's best tricks

Beep. I’m the only one left alive, so everything is about to be my fault. Beep. The enemy has planted the Spike, and I know I don’t have long to defuse it. Beep beep. It’s guarded by three enemy gun wizards, but they can only watch one angle each. Beep beep. I’ve got a chance. Beep. I start moving. Beep beep. I jump around a corner, and land a lucky headshot. Beep beep. They know where I am now. Beep beep. I know I don’t have long, but I don’t know how long. All I know is BEEP BEEP BEEP oh crap I’ve to move oh crap I’m in the open and oh BEEP BEEP BANG.

That wasn’t the bomb. I got shot because I panicked too early, and Valorant is very good at making you think you’re about to explode.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3cripj9
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen