Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2020

Local man becomes Harvey from Stardew Valley to get his wife's attention

I’ll cop to the fact that Peter Chiykowski is only a local man if you, like him, live somewhere in Scotland, and on top of that, I actually suspect Peter may be having a little joke with us. But still, I found this tale of love and loss in Stardew Valley quite heartwarming. It all began back in February, when Chiykowski’s wife discovered the inescapable Sarlacc pit that is Concerned Ape’s lovely farming/life sim, and he documented her first hours of it on Twitter. Chiykowsky grew increasingly desperate, especially after her response to being given a dog, and began to tweet directly to Eric ‘ConcernedApe’ Barone himself. “I want to understand what your game has done to my wife,” he pleaded. Now, months later, it seems the situation has developed. Chiykowski reports that his wife has wooed and married town doctor Harvey, and had two children with him. “Stardew Valley consumed my wife,” he said, in another tweet to Barone. “But I finally figured out what to do.”

“I am Harvey now.”
(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2zl4c8L
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen