Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020

I hope Destiny 2's Titanic disaster rumours are as fake as they seem

One weirdly persistent Destiny 2 fan theory is that Bungie are planning to fully obliterate and remove one of the MMOFPS’s areas, the Saturnian moon of Titan. It’ll be a dramatic show of force from the Darkness sweeping through the solar system, so the story goes. There is no real evidence to support this but I’ve seen some folks start repeating it as a given. Internet, eh? At this point, I don’t believe it. And yet… just in case, I have been spending a little more time on Titan. It is one of my favourite destinations, an alien waterworld where humanity once lived in great arcologies. Let me show you some favourite spots!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ZlmqC5
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen