Freitag, 3. Mai 2019

I love you, giant women of the Assassin's Creed Odyssey DLC

I have mentioned before how much I love the big buff mercenary gal of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Kassandra. She is a holy terror and can crush anyone who steps to her, like a toddler squeezing play dough in their fist until it all squishes out the sides between their fingers. Kassandra stands a full head taller than most regular citizens of Greece, because she is superior to them in every way.

Thus, I relished the chance to do more adventuring as Kassandra in the new DLC, The Fate Of Atlantis. This one adds a whole brand spanking new area to run about in, which is ideal because my Kassandra had long since monstered every island Ancient Greece had to offer. So off we went to the fields of Elysium.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2Y5Fj8q
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen