Dienstag, 7. Mai 2019

Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless review: An incredible wireless gaming mouse for just £50 / $50

When Corsair announced their new Harpoon RGB Wireless gaming mouse would cost just £49 / $50 back in January earlier this year, I thought there must be some kind of catch. A wireless gaming mouse for a mere $50? You must be having a laugh. Now, I know I haven’t reviewed that many wireless gaming mice so far, but the two I have looked at, namely my best gaming mouse champ, the Logitech G Pro Wireless, and Razer’s Mamba + FireFly Hyperflux combo, will both set you back at least a hundred quid, if not significantly more. Is Corsair’s new cordless competitor really all it’s cracked up to be? Here’s wot I think.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2VHCuNl
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen