Sonntag, 3. Juni 2018

The Sunday Papers

papers2

Sundays are for maaaaybe going to the UK board games expo. I’m writing this from the past, so I hope future me is happy with whatever decision he made.

For PCGamesN, Jake Tucker wrote up the story of how his twitch stream got ambushed by fans of an unpleasant ‘influencer’ known as Dr DisRespect. It’s a reminder of how awful some folk on the internet can be, but the best part is about how not all of those fans were there to hurl abuse. Reading it has changed my impression of how homogeneously hateful the followers of certain streamer types are, at the same time as vindicating my existing assumptions about a large percentage of them. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2J3fO4m
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen