Sonntag, 10. Juni 2018

Overkill’s Walking Dead game gets four character trailers

Screen Shot 2018-06-10 at 8.32.55 AM

With the final season of Telltale’s The Walking Dead kicking off soon, there’s no shortage of good interactive experiences from that fictional universe. Hell, I’m impressed if you’ve managed to stay caught up. I’m pretty sure I’ve still got at least half a season in my cue, just like the show itself. Meanwhile, serving as the Fear The Walking Dead to Telltale’s series, there’s the impending release of Overkill’s The Walking Dead. I’m already tired of typing The Walking Dead and we’re still in the intro paragraph. Oooof. Anyway, there are character trailers for this game now! Which means it is probably happening for real this time!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2sLY0kd
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen