Samstag, 9. Juni 2018

Far Cry 5 fan map takes us back to Jurassic Park

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 10.36.57 AM

I was not the biggest fan of Far Cry 5. I found it fun-ish if deeply to completely flawed and if I ever have to do a Pilotwings mission in a sandbox murdersim again I’ll lose my mind. Also, I’m pretty tired of killing dogs and I’m equally tired of drug addiction as a trope to motivate bad guys in games. I have thoughts and they are legion. I was still somewhat kinder in my evaluation than my RPS colleagues who (rightly) lambasted it for a terrible story and perhaps the worst ending in video game history. That said, from the moment I loaded up the user maps and map editor on day one, I claimed that this was going to be the most interesting part of Far Cry 5 moving forward. And that’s most of what I’ve been playing ever since. This Jurassic Park map should show you why.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Ly6rXh
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen