Montag, 22. Mai 2017

The games that channel Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks is back and I’m just about as excited about that as I’ve ever been about anything in the world of television or cinema. It’s not Twin Peaks in particular that I crave, though when it was good it was very very good, it’s David Lynch himself. I’m hoping The Return will be a distillation of every idea he’s considered during the years he’s been away from the screen, and if that means we get some Inland Empire and Rabbits mixed in with any more conventional mysteries, I’ll be a very happy person indeed.

What are the best games to play for that David Lynch vibe though? I’ve got five of them here, some very much expected but a couple you might not have considered.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2rJZBEb
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen