Freitag, 19. Mai 2017

Destiny 2: what new players need to know

It pains me to put a hunter on the front page

I’m now fully caught up on the Destiny 2 [official site] presentation and am wading through the first hands-on footage people are feeding out as videos. The game has a hard release date of 8 September on console (and a smidge of pre-order beta before that) but PC is still a bit of an unknown. It’ll still happen but the exact details are still lurking in the realms of “dunno”. BUT! That gives us some breathing room to get you, the wide-eyed PC player, up to speed. There’s also plenty in the info we now have that excites me and a few niggles I wanted to poke at while they’re still fresh in my mind. Shall we start with an overview of the game and then move on to things like the reworked match-making for raids and so on? It’s my article so I’ll assume you said yes! … [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2qzqCw9
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen