Dienstag, 12. Februar 2019

The Joy Of playing Gandalf in The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King

Bear with me for a minute, and let me tell you about the greatest Lord Of The Rings game ever released. There have been myriad games based on Tolkien’s work, most of which weren’t very good. Some more recent efforts include War In The North and Shadow Of Mordor. I liked the latter a lot, but the fact remains that there is one game to rule them all.

I first played The Lord Of The Rings: Return Of The King back in 2003, when I was eight years old and no taller than a hobbit. My PC at the time wasn’t much better at running games than a calculator would be, but that didn’t matter to me because I got to play as Gandalf.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://bit.ly/2SrRAWq
via IFTTT

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen